Only the Best Ideas, Solutions & Results




Incorporation & LLC's –

We will incorporate your business or form your Limited Liability Corporation for an extremely reasonable service fee. Fees charged by the state are separate. For more information, Call us today at 1-623-286-4869 Our team of CPA’s have successfully formed over 5,000 LLC’s and Corporations and over 3,400 nonprofit corporations
(Over 3,400 small businesses and nonprofits served)

We require little obligation on your part.
We will incorporate your business, LLC, S-Corp, C-Corp or Non-Profit Corp.

Why use us to set up your business?

• We are a firm that specializes in setting up and providing tax services to small businesses
• You will find that other CPA firms and law firms charge as much as $7000.00-15,000.00 to set up your new business.
• You will find that the online incorporation services do not provide the proper language nor the tax expertise that we have. Additionally, they only provide the forms for you to complete which are free anyway.

For all of our clients, we:

1. Prepare the articles of incorporation.
2. Obtain the federal ID number
3. Prepare form 2553 (S-Corp election), if necessary
4. Provide template for bylaws or operating agreement.

Two Options To Get Started

• 1. Complete our Form Now to incorporate.
• 2. Call us at 1-623-286-4869 and speak with one of our friendly representative.

1. Provide us with information on your company       (online, phone or email).
2. We will then complete all filings for your business. After everything is approved,
we email you all approved documents. Normally, we can get all documents approved between 2-5 business days.

3. Upon State and IRS Approval, we will email you all the approved documents, including:

a) Articles of Incorporation or Organization
b) Employer Identification Number (EIN)
c) Form 2553, if applicable
d) Template for By-laws or Operating Agreement

It’s just that simple. Your new corporation will then be ready for business.

Operating in different states

Businesses and nonprofits can operate in all 50 states, even though the business is legally set up in one particular state. When an organization is incorporated, it is incorporated in a specific state. Often the business is incorporated in the home state of the owner or founder. Over time, the organization may choose to grow into other states.

Keep in mind that we are talking about state issues, compliance and taxes. The federal / IRS part of the equation remains the same regardless of operating in additional states or changing states.

Each of the 50 states has different rules, taxes, compliance issues, etc. Though the rules in many states are similar and filings/reporting are similar, they are not identical in most cases.

Usually, when you decide to grow into another state, you are required to file forms and reports in that particular state registering your business or organization as a foreign entity operating in that particular state. (Foreign – meaning you are a legal corporation in another state.)

Once you are set up as a foreign entity in a particular state, you are then required to do annual filings and reporting in the 2nd state of operations, similar to the one of your home state that you are incorporating in.

Thus, in summary, if you are operating in all 50 states, you will have one home state (for legal purposes) and you will be a foreign entity in the other 49 states.

Relocating a corporation to a different state

If you are moving your personal residence to another state, you are not required to move your corporation to the other state. However, you will need some person or entity in the original state to serve as the registered agent of your corporation, basically to receive any legal papers relating to the corporation.

If you do decide to move your corporation to another state, you basically have two options.

Option 1.  Leave your corporation in the original state of incorporation. Obtain foreign entity operation status in the 2nd state. See article, Operating in Different States.

Option 2.  Shut down the corporation in the original state of operation and open a new corporation in the 2nd state (which then would become the new state of incorporation).

My preference would be Option 1. This leads to continuity of the corporation. In fact, if you are a 501c3, taking option 2. would mean you are a new corporation and must go back through the entire 501c3 approval process a second time.